Thursday, November 5, 2009

gagaga

honestly.. i dont know if i have a suitable title for this one .. but .. whatever.
Nowadays, I realise that there's something that really irritates me.
some text using all the funny spelling words
for example if it is supposed to be 'dekat' , i can still accept 'kat' but 'kart' ???
why do they have to put kart? its irrational. kart if something to ride on. and the meaning is so not the same

well , that's not the only thing here. i find it difficult to text most of my friends since i entered UM.
the problems appear everytime my friends texted me in Malay. not all. only some.

i am totally couldnt understand the Terengganu's and the Kelantanese language..? slang? which ever u call it..
probably its my fault for not trying to understand.. or just for being ignorant and not try to learn it?
but hey.. i dont live there... so when exactly can i learn?
plus, my friends tend to laugh at me when i speak. laughing hysterically ,i should say.sigh.

whateve. haha.. and sometimes. my friends who texted me hd to resend their message to me again, trying to explain
what exactly they're trying to say. it could be easier if you dont use those funny spellings anyway right?


i just hope they can spell wisely. even though it is fun???
i dont know..
yea.. i just hope so.
till then .

0 star(s):