Friday, October 30, 2009

and then she called me 'DUT'

for a girl who doesnt like to do her own laundry, i usually ask my parents to pick it up, or i'll take it home with me.. hehe.. i'll say i am more confident my my washing machine at home..
hehehe.
oh . yeah . i tend to use a lot of pants...and most of the pants gone " berbulu" which i really hate..
so.. i ask my Mama to make a couple pair of pants for me..thank goodness mama is the best in sewing clothes.
which one of it has a very striking colour
so i use it anyway.apart of the pants makes me being at the centre of the attention, it is seriously comfortable.

so, the first day i wore it at kk12, i went out of my room to study outside near the lift where the place is very calm and serene..
and then.. i saw Jem sitting at the bench.. and she said
" EH MELLY!!! aku ingat badut mane la tadi...sluar polkadot cam badut. haha"

and then... she called me dut .. huhu


0 star(s):