Thursday, February 5, 2009

bloody jpj

i had my jpj today.. and what do u know...

muahaha.. i didnt not failed!!
haha.. n its not at because of the bloody hill which had killed a lot of people's heart ...
n its not because of i ran into those tiang2 and palang2...
and also .. not because of the car moved more than 3 gerakan at 3 -pointers...

and y is it???

its because of the unfriendly jpj....didnt really perasan yg aku dah check side mirrors n cermin dpan!!!!!
cam siot je!!! didnt u even notice i did that????

and also bcause of those children running on the streets... and she sort of blame me or sumthing...

and.... she said something about my stering... and then... end...

it was she... yes.. she.. the unfriendly-she jpj..

it wasnt make any sense!!!!

i think i would accept my failure calmly if i messed up at the hill ....coz most of them did..

and oh yeah.. serius ramai giler fail..
which makes me one of them...

sigh..

nvm. i'll me getting it soon anyway.. anyway i'll be celebrating my test result tomorrow..
im going to mid and gardens with ish and rain..
celebrating my results bhg 2.. haha..
oh and my new job at kumOn!!!!!


haha... i love it there... atleast something to cheer me up after all...
some kids called me teacher!!
haha cam kelakar je.. teacher??
hahah!

at least some junior at school called me tutor..

and some of them so sweet.. sampai salam lg..wah.. my 1st day, 1st job... best!

my brain may be a lil rusty... it has been a while since i did my last maths practise.

i guess i have start some of them now...

i didnt manage to take some pictures withs kids.. maybe later..
it was a great job.. not very tiring...unlike mcd or etc.. and the salary is ok too..

=))

wtver it is.. i hope i would be a good "teacher"
hehe..

0 star(s):