Thursday, September 18, 2008

the beginning

i guess this would be the opening blog for my blogspot..

dont have the time to tell a lot in here...

what i can say is that.. i am not feeling very well today...

but still... i motivated myself to go to school... which means climbing up the stairs up to the 6th floor just to go to my class...

i was very dizzy and my head was spinning.. as i brought my bye-bye fever to school, I pasted it to my forehead.. and all the people were looking at me ...

i only wanted to cool down myself while the cold packs undergoes endothermic process to absorb the heat from my head...

haha.. but im feeling much better now..

whtever la.. got to go...till next time...

xoxo mell

1 star(s):

Farhanah Izani said...

alalala.. sian gler!
huhu.
hmm.. anyway, nak jugak msukkan chemistry dlm ni ehh?
lol